NewChic overview


Hi Sweeties! How are you? Today I did a little overview of new things which appeared on Newchic.com online store. I've found there some nice clothes as t-shirt which you can see in the photo. Moreover I think amazing thing is anti-leak bottle for water with small boxes for medicine <3 This bottle is my must have for summer trips <3



SaicleHome 600ml Water Bottle Daily Pill Storage Box Outdoor Drinking Bottles Anti-leak Drinkware

Check it HERE

Women Vintage Flower Printed Linen Cotton T-Shirt

Check it HERE

3 komentarze :

Cenię sobie SZCZERE komentarze, które nadają sens temu blogowi .Staram się odpisywać na każdy komentarz i za wszystkie serdecznie DZIĘKUJĘ :*

My Instagram

Copyright © Sandina.pl to blog o modzie, domu i urodzie. Made with by OddThemes. Support WebLove.PL.